Search Engine Optimization Checklist For Beginners
• Website URL should be keyword rich.
• Content in the website should be keywords rich as well as reduce images and videos.
• Check out on website loading speed
• Keep social sharing buttons on the website like twitter, Facebook etc.
• Add internal links in the website
• Keep check on bounce rate of page and find out issues as why people are leaving your page soon
• Title tag of the website should be keyword preference
• Use Outbound links
• The title of any content in the website should be kept under header tag i.e. H1 tag.
• Add modifiers like “best” “reviews” to the website.
• Long content should be added to the website page to rank keywords.
• Updating posts in social networking sites
• Create separate blog and post content related to website
• Forum Postings
• Search engine submissions
• Directory submissions
• Social Bookmarking sites submissions
• Link exchange
• Link baiting
• Photo sharing like (Instagram)
• Video sharing like YouTube
• Review postings
• Article Submissions
• Press release submissions
• Ask and Answer queries