17 Quick Tips To Leverage Google Adwords Platform For Beginners
Google is the leading search engine in Greece and all over the world. Google Adwords is said to be an internet advertising service or internet advertising program which allows advertisers to create ads and run the business. It is a decisive cog in the digital performance marketing workflow where we get qualified leads from quality traffic.
This internet marketing tool helps advertisers to reach new customers and grow business easily. By creating successful ads for your customers the investment may turn into revenue. It is a pay per click model you’re only charged when a user clicks your ad.
Google AdWords will teach you basic and intermediate SEO skills. It allows you to place an ad in front of customers searching for products/services you offer.
For any business, there will be certain targets that should be reached. In this case, Google Adwords helps us to reach them. The following are the goals that we can reach for any business website through Adwords:
- Increase traffic to the website i.e focusing on CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Increase sales or leads i.e increasing conversions
- Increase brand awareness through display network and remarketing
Quick tips to leverage Google Adwords platform to increase traffic and increase conversion:
- Start with Google Search Network first.
- Targeting audience through keywords. Create ads with keywords targeting audience search terms.
- Target your branded keywords first which includes brand name, product or service that you offer.
- Target long tail keywords instead of generic head terms which are more specific to your business.
- Adwords keyword planner will help you to get new keywords, monthly search volume, and bid suggestions.
- Add negative keywords at the campaign level and ad group level. As negative keywords list increase the CTR will increase.
- Targeting audience through location and language. Ensure that you show ads to users near your business service area.
- Targeting audience through networks i.e. Google Search Network and Display Network or Both.
- Targeting audience through devices. We can target audiences based on the devices where your ads can be shown like a computer, mobile, tablet etc.
- Targeting mobile device is important because service/product on their mobile phone are more likely to be interested in buying something instantly.
- Set landing destination pages with related topic of your keywords which increase quality score.
- Offer coupons or special deals in your ads.
- Turn off your ads during nonbusiness hours.
- Run your ads during peak hours because conversion rates will be highest at that time.
- Link AdWords and Analytics which is important to analyze the performance of your AdWords campaigns.
- Start your campaigns with little budget.
- Tools of Google Adwords play a major role.