How To Increase A Company's Visibility Through Its LinkedIn Page?
A LinkedIn Company Page gives a business a fantastic opportunity to promote its products and services, recruit top talent. It is a great way to share content, attract your target audience, promote your brand and boost your business.
LinkedIn company pages allow you to offer value to your audience whereas giving them the prospect to have interaction along with your business, effectively establishing your credibility as a trusty resource. 77% of B2B marketers report says they have acquired a customer through LinkedIn only.
Here are a few tips for maximizing your exposure on LinkedIn:
1. Make sure you have a public profile.
2. Display relevant information.
3. Use relevant keywords.
4. Publish great content.
5. Creating a ‘contest’ would help to drive followers and viewers.
6. Be sure that employees are connecting their profiles to the right Company page
7. Incorporate a link or better still a button on your company careers page on your own website
8. You should post regular updates.
9. Create Showcase Pages
10. Monitor and analyze through analytics
11. Use Images to Capture Attention.
12. Create company videos and share it.
13. Build your connections
14. Create your own niche groups.
15. Follow LinkedIn influencers in your industry.
16. Utilize the LinkedIn share button. Leverage your other social media channels.
17. Place a Linkedin Badge in your Website.
Additionally, a novel suggestion which will help is to form associate influencer pool of workers and business partners WHO can habitually interact and share your company page content forward.
LinkedIn Company Page, however, it'll facilitate to increase your content reach. There area unit tools designed to assist you with this. HootSuite Amplify is one example.
LinkedIn is quick turning into known to be a great supply of knowledge, largely because of its publication capabilities. Use this as a tool to indicate your target market, however, knowledgeable you really are in your field. Actively post content in order that you’ll have a much bigger chance of your content being seen.