12 Video Marketing Tips For Driving More Traffic To Your Business
Video marketing is an innovative type of digital marketing in which corporates convert their already existing articles into short videos. It is certainly not new, but in the digital marketing world, a video has emerged as a clear winner. It has been unanimously chosen as one of the rising stars in marketing corridors.
Video marketing is a critical tool for our businesses and one of the easiest, yet underutilized, ways to attract customers. It is defined simply as "including video into one's marketing efforts to promote an offer".
It can also say to be a social media marketing strategy used by companies in order to promote products and services. It is a component of an integrated marketing communications plan designed to increase audience engagement.
Marketers, we’ve been hearing lots of stats like these: by 2017 video marketing will account for 69% of all consumer traffic.
1. Connect video's to a measurable business objective to attract, retain and monetize.
2. Grab your audience in the first three to five seconds of your video. Within that time they should understand what the video is all about. Create high-quality, engaging videos.
3. Create a video every time your fluid audience change is expensive and time-consuming.
4. Place a strategic and relevant call to action alongside a tracked URL at the end of your video.
5. Delete videos with poor watch time, thumb downs, or negative comments.
6. Figure out what value your video is going to offer to your audience and what type of video content are you going to post?
7. A well-edited video can make a huge difference. Use video editor to apply the right color balance, transitions, music, sound effects, and more.
8. Post video of your business content on other social networks. Using video on facebook can grow your business fast.
9. Use popular and relevant hashtags to your video.
10. Add Your Video to Your Google Business Listing.
11. Implement SEO techniques so that your video will be easily searchable. The tasks for optimizing video content are similar to those for written content and images.
12. Try to set up the remarketing list based on consumers who watched, liked, commented, and shared.
Video marketing is to educate your audience. Video needs to warrant the time your audience takes to view it by providing clear value to them. Use video wherever you can to attract and hold your audience. It can be remarkably effective. You need to plan, build and measure effective social media strategies. Organizations with dedicated video marketing strategies generate more leads, earn more revenue.